Medi Genumedi E+motion Knee Support Extra Wide
The Genumedi® E+motion® knee support is equipped with high-quality Merino fibres. While the fibre combination warms in winter, it has a cooling effect in the summer. Active fibres also ensure optimised breathability of the bandage.
The extra high stability provides support, especially during extreme movements. The bandage is flexible and elastic - for a reliable fit, without slipping.
Genumedi® E+motion® can be used for all indications requiring soft tissue compression with local pads in the area of the patella. This may be needed for slight instability of the knee joint as well as osteoarthritis and arthritis. Furthermore, the bandage can be used for patellofemoral pain syndrome.
The integrated 3D silicone quartz pad in the bandage for soft tissue compression dissipates swelling (oedema, haematomas). The silicone quartz pad with a 3D profile gently massages the tissues at every movement.
A further objective of the bandage: to regain stability in the knee joint. The compressive knitted fabric can improve proprioception, which in turn supports the body in guiding and stabilising the knee joint step by step.
It also achieves a noticeable relief of pressure: the knee bandage for soft tissue compression has an open enclosure of the patella for perceptible pressure relief on the kneecap.
Thanks to the extra-large medi Comfort Zone, the Genumedi® E+motion® bandage allows more freedom of movement.
The knee bandage is also marked by its functionality.
The 4-fold silicone dot coating ensures a firm hold on the knee - without slipping. Genumedi® E+motion® provides flexibility and an an exact fit as well as stability and a firm hold - for example, during physical stresses at work, in everyday life and when playing sports.
- Merino fibre for improved thermoregulation in summer and winter
- Extra-large Comfort Zone for more freedom of movement
- Secure hold assured by quadruple silicone dot coating
- Active fibre for optimized breathability
- Particularly good flexibility to ensure optimal fit, even during extreme movement
- Extra stability for secure support during high-stress activities
- Integrated silicone quartz pad with 3D profile for soft massaging.
- Open enclosure of the patella for perceptible pressure relief on the kneecap
Knee bandages for soft tissue compression.
All indications requiring soft tissue compression with local pads in the area of the patella, such as:
- Slight instability of the knee joint
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Patello femoral pain syndrome