CEP Reflective Mid Cut Socks Pink
CEP Reflective Mid Cut Socks - Compression Running Socks
The Reflective Compression Mid Cut Socks are loaded with great features such as advanced SMART REFLECTIVE technology and medi compression to keep you visible and stabilize your joints when you run. Enjoy the feeling of short running socks that fit perfectly and don’t give you blisters, but a noticeable boost of energy instead for long night runs.
All-round visibility in every situation! Looking for running socks that increase your visibility so you can stay safe? The Reflective Compression Mid Cut Socks feature stripes of reflective yarn that make you visible when you run in the dark thanks to their 360-degree effect. They also have a very attractive design.
*New Improved Precision Fit, Better Compression, Enhanced Moisture Wicking & Cooling Effect; and Asymmetric Toe Box For Greater Comfort.
CEP Mid Cut (Mid Calf Length) Socks are part of a new & long awaited performance sock range. The CEP Running Socks provide extreme comfort, perfect heat & moisture management; and foot support for all sports. Using the same technology as the Compression Run Socks 3.0 it has functional padding around the heel, arch & toe; for foot and blister protection.
- German Made (Medi Compression)
- Special Compression Profile Activates The Flow Of Blood
- Perfect Anatomical Fit - Left & Right Foot
- Highest Quality Materials & Premium Craftsmanship For Extreme Durability
- Micro-Fibre Technology For Superior Comfort
- Extra-Flat Toe Seam
- Optimum Recovery & Performance
- Maximum Stability For Muscles & Joints To Help Prevent Injuries
- Heat & Moisture Management (Hydrophilic Design)
- Open-Pore Mesh Structure For Excellent Ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial & Odor-Reducing Properties
- Padded Heel, Arch & Toe Zones For Enhanced Comfort & Blister Protection
* Womens SIZE IV is same as Mens SIZE III in Short Cut, Low Cut & No Show Socks
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CEP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.