CEP Compression Riding Socks Black Size III
CEP Compression Riding Socks - Horse Riding Socks
For riders, the happiest place on earth is on the back of a horse. When people and horses work together as a single team, much of the communication takes place via the legs. The objective is to give commands in a very subtle, non-apparent way. As the rider tires, commands become less accurate and the chance of error increases. CEP has developed a solution to precisely this problem: CEP Riding Socks increase the flow of blood in your legs to give you more endurance and enhanced performance. But that’s not all. CEP Riding Socks also give you slender legs, which in turn makes it easier to put on and take off your riding boots. CEP Riding Socks are made in Germany so you know they are premium quality products. Dressage riders like Christoph Koschel and even show jumpers have long discovered the advantages of CEP for themselves and swear by these innovative knee socks.
- German Made (Medi Compression)
- Special Compression Profile Activates The Flow Of Blood In Muscles
- Perfect Anatomical Fit - Left & Right Foot/Calf
- Highest Quality Materials & Premium Craftsmanship For Extreme Durability
- Micro-Fibre Technology For Superior Comfort
- Extra-Flat Toe Seam
- Optimum Recovery & Performance
- Maximum Stability For Muscles & Joints To Help Prevent Injuries
- Heat & Moisture Management (Hydrophilic Design)
- Open-Pore Mesh Structure In The Calf For Excellent Ventilation
- Anti-Bacterial & Odor-Reducing Properties
- Padded Heel, Arch & Toe Zones For Enhanced Comfort & Blister Protection
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CEP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.